Pack 952 serves the communities of Taylor Lake Village, Seabrook and Nassau Bay. Boys mostly come to us from Robinson Elementary and a number of private schools, although all boys in the area are welcome.
Together, active boys, parents and leaders make this pack a fun and safe environment that teaches our boys skills and values they need to become outstanding citizens in our community and nation.
We’re a very active Pack. Here are a few just a few of the activities we do each year:
- Rocket Launch – All scouts build and launch their own model rocket.
- Halloween Pack Meeting and Costume Party
- Pancake Breakfast – Our pack fundraiser is always a big success and no-one leaves hungry!
- The Pack 952 Pinewood Derby – a highlight of the Scouting year.
- Blue and Gold Ceremony – Recognizing all the work the boys have put in all year
We typically have 3 campouts planned for the Pack:
- Fall Campout and Bobcat Ceremony – at a local park
- Winter Campout – past locations include Camp Strake and a night on the Battleship Texas
- Spring Campout at Bovay Scout Ranch – BMX, Archery, BBs, Fishing and more!
Additionally our Arrow of Light Den will participate at:
- Webelos Woods
See the Events page for details.
Pack 952 meets monthly, on the 4th Tuesday of the month, at the Taylor Lake Christian Church at 1730 Old Kirby Road. Visitors are welcome!